CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008


Baby "Paiswee" (as Alizah would say) is finally here at our house. Hanna is such a proud cousin. She actually gets to stand up when holding her. Yes, mom holds her breath. Korbi is more laid back then I would have thought. She lets all the kids touch her hair and hold her. Paisley looks the cutest when she shows up at our house in clothes that my girls wore. Its fun to see their outfits and think about when they were that small! Just yesterday, I gave Korbi garbadge bags of Piper's 12-18 months clothes. It's hard to let them go after 3 girls, but what am I to do with them? At least, like I said I get to still see them. Korbi always dresses Paisley so cute with a matching bow. I also remember when my girls just sat there while I put bows in their hair. Now they run and hide under the bed when they see the comb! Actually poor Piper never got many bows, her being the third on the list. I guess I need to start doing hair from the youngest to oldest instead. We love having a girl cousin, but poor Beck has to put up with another girl......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we were up there with you!

Korbi said...

Does that girl have black hair surrounded by all those toeheads???? Thanks for the clothes. Paisley and I are forever indebted to you.