CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008




First Day of Summer?? Daddy "fixed the sun" today so we could run through the sprinklers. I know, I know we have an amazing daddy!! Alizah woke up this morning (after sleeping with her swimsuit) and was INTENT on running through the sprinklers. I don't know where she got the idea, but for anyone who knows Alizah once she has an idea in her head, you might as well make it happen or you'll never, I mean never, hear the end of it.
I said that daddy had to fix the sprinklers and even if he did, he couldn't fix the sun-meaning make it hot enough for summer fun. So, Alizah went around asking every 3 seconds for daddy to fix the sun. She truely enjoyed the sprinkler fun today and that's what it's all about right?? Piper wouldn't run through the sprinklers, but we had to take a picture of her cute new bob haircut. She even wore a bow in her hair to church! I know it's so impressive we had to document it today! Piper's new things are gum, "go away" phrase-even if she wants you to hold her, bouncing her babies while telling them to "shhh". Her birthday is in two weeks and she'll be two years old. I can't believe my babies are growing up too fast. Oh, the running girl above-just threw up. Piper also threw up last night, so it looks like we might be going on round 2 or is it 3 or 4 or round 5 of sickness? It has hit us hard this year. After she threw up, Alizah was kind enough to tell me that I was stepping in it. I guess you had to be there, but it was the funniest thing that happened all day!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Pipers hair looks cute, and Alizah looks like shes having fun. Can't believe how green you're grass is. I guess Sunday was 82* but I had the covers over my head. But then the weather man said it was going back to the 40s. I'm so ready for spring. Those poor little girls have had a long winter with being sick. Thanks for the post.

Brit said...

Yea I have to tell you thank you for the sickness!!!I am the only one so far throwing up so thanks!!! Looks like we were not the only ones running throygh the sprinklers!!!
kids are so fun!!! Piper is way cute I miss them all so much!!!

Korbi said...

hey. you keep the throw ups to yourself okay? :) Tell your hubby to fix the sun again today for us.