CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008



My gymnastic team finally took a FIRST team trophy!! They did so great at the gym meet last weekend in Spokane. Most of the girls got their highest scores of the year. I hope this spirit carrys over to this weekend as the girls go to their Sectionals meet. If they score a 32 they move to state. Good Luck Team!! So the next pictures are of two adult competitors for AIM Gymnastics. Jamie (a friend and mom of one of my gymnasts) and I competed in our first ever adult competition. We took either first or second on all the events in the 30's and over category!! It was actually a little nerveracking, but fun in the end. I got first all-around which made my gymnasts envious over my tiny trophy! HA, HA. I hope I made Hanna proud with my pointed toes!! Next year we decided we are going to practice more than just 20 minutes the night before.....

4 comments:

Korbi said...

no comment. :)

Unknown said...

Nice job on winning the trophy (I bet Hanna is super jealous)...I actually think Koby in the background of the picture with you and Jamie is hilarious.

The pictures of the girls with Paiswee are all just too darn cute.

JAMIE HINES said...

You need to bring the video so I can critique myself as I would Payton. Okay, maybe not as hard. Good job beating me though!! ;)

kbeck said...

Like I have told you before, I think that other lady beat you because of your form and attitude. If your going to do it, lets get serious and tighten up those roles. Remember those you can't do, teach, and those you can't teach, teach gym! lol. I'm just kidding, love ya sis!