CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A.I.M. Halloween Carnival

My Rockin Staff!!
Ok, I know they don't look too professional in this pic...but they are awesome!
We put together a fun afternoon for a hundred+ kids AND we were all smiling in the end :)
Hanna and her good friend Ella. They loved letting Alexie dress them up and do their makeup!
Beck and Piper. Beck was anti-Halloween and wouldn't dress-up. And Piper was at one point seen stripping her costume also...
Alizah was a bunny fairy turned princess fairy. My favorite is her "super-fast" tennis shoes that had to go with her outfit. She also enjoyed Alexie and her make-up. Now, every time Alexie comes over, Alizah asks if she can bring her make-up!


We had a fun afternoon for the first party of many for this Halloween season. We've carved pumpkins twice already and have a Stake Halloween carnival on Thursday and this is all before Halloween! We'll be traveling on Halloween day and arriving in Burley hopefully in time for trick-or-treating. The kids will all miss their school Halloween parties, just like last year. What's with family planning things on such a major holiday...just kidding! There is plenty of candy to go around and my kids DON"T need anymore sugar. Piper's newest thing is to take the entire pantry sugar container and hide in the living room and eat it by the spoonful. Why haven't I found a new place for the container yet? I guess she takes after me. My aunt still teases me becasue my favorite food at one time when I was a kid was butter and sugar sandwiches!!!

4 comments:

Korbi said...

hey, those pics look familiar??? :)

melanie said...

I'm pretty sure that Hanna's party is tomorrow since there is NO school on Halloween. Lucky teachers, sad parents on a wound up, wild day.

Dane always talks about super fast shoes. Did Alizah teach him that, ha ha?

steve and lisa said...

Once again - amazing woman that you are! I don't know how you do it all! You guys create such good memories for all those kids! Hope you are having a great week! And, THANKS for the card! You made my day! Lisa

Jana said...

I still think eating the cool whip like ice cream was pretty weird. Wonder if your kids like those weird foods too. You look so young in your Halloween costume.