CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Great-Grandma Mimi

We were so blessed to have family here this weekend. Great-Grandma Mimi came to visit with Uncle Tim, Aunt Debbie, Cousins-Kaela, Jordyn, and Justin, and Grandma Maimi Dawn. The kids were very excited to show off their gym, their rooms and their toys. We swam at the motel, painted me a new office at work, and played with the cousins. It was a much needed break and it is hard to have to go back to normal today. Korbi posted me some pics last night to show everyone my fish that love to swim! We watched conference as much as we could with all the kids and recorded it for me with the tevo so I can watch when they go to sleep! My friend Melanie and I actually hooked up the satellite a few days ago. We've had a broken satellite for a few weeks and I've missed all the premiers to my shows and the kids were going into a serious relaspe from missing Maggie and the Ferocious Beast. We're (maybe me the most :) ) are so excited to have it back!! Did anyone notice the smiley face I made? I'm also catching up on my texting skills!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could catch up on shows.... No t.v. here! Your hair is getting long! Are you going to donate it when it is long enough!?
You have some mighty beautiful fish!

melanie said...

Love that you have TV back. It was seriously time to have a break! Fun to see family. Can't wait to see your office. Or sanctuary, whatever you want to call it, :). See I have a few texting skills myself.