CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dead Mouse

One down, I don't know how many more to go.....it was so exciting!??

I had two meetings in my new office today...I actually used the words "step into my office". It was great! I can't wait to decorate more. Hanna had her Jog-A-Thon today. I borrowed a friend's camera so we'll post pics soon. She ran 20 laps for her school and after 3 hours of gymnastics-she's asleep earlier than ever! Alizah's even down before 10 and Piper is on her way. Wow, my show's even recorded and I might get to relax and eat my "Triple Chocolate Nirvana" rice krispie treat that my friend dropped off to me today!! What a name for a treat though...I haven't been able to do my morning workouts lately and I'm definitely missing them, so I better only eat 1/2...anyone want to take bets to see if it's gone before morning? We're looking forward to a quiet weekend and hope that the weather cooperates to play outside. Our grass still looks so green and nicely mowed that it's hard to believe it's getting too cold to play outside. I guess I better start digging out coats and making sure we have the right sizes..We also are going to take a walk down to our neighbor's pumpkin patch and check the progress.. We go with my school and we usually have to "transplant" a few because we have so many kids. It's also a fun trip with a hay ride and games at my house. We look forward to it coming soon!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Did you catch it in a trap? When I've used a trap for the storage shed - I would take a plastic bag and pick up the trap/mouse and through everything away.
Sounds like a good way to get the kids to bed early - tire them out so they can't move. Sounds like you need to get to bed early too!

Korbi said...

i forgot to come and take pics for you and we're leaving this morning! oops. sorry. :( Glad you caught the rodent (even though I've already heard this story, i read it anyways.) :) Have a good weekend Kortni, I love you and I want you to relax..... Just to the point of the mouse then reappearing and runnning across your feet. :) (evil aren't I?)