CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hanna's School's Fundraiser



Hanna had so much fun at Longview's Jog-A-Thon. I didn't help her get too many sponsors (Mom and Korbi:)), but her grandparents did sponsor the back of the school's shirts-so thanks!! I got to see a few laps, but was not able to stay for the whole thing. Hanna's school is really great. Her principal, teachers, secretaries, counselors are so nice to work with. She likes school and told me one of the boys likes her "like a boyfriend". OK, WHOA....when did this start happening in the second grade? I took a deep breath then asked "what a boyfriend" meant. And she said he just chases her. So I asked her if she liked him chasing her. She said no and she tells the teacher all the time. I guess I better tell her to stop being so cute and nice!! Speaking of funny things, Alizah was smelling something outside of the car today and said to me, "Mom, you didn't shower today and you stink." Let's hope they let me shower tomorrow!

Another comment, there are sure some nice people out there. Unfortunatley, I missed one of them today or even possibly yesterday. One of my friends stopped by to give me lunch, and all i got was the note and I don't even know what day it was written. I sure appreciate people that go out of their way to make me smile! thanks....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-Look at you posting, all the time, I bet this makes Korbi proud! hanna is getting to big! She is gorgeous, when are you guys coming to visit me!?
Her shirt is huge in the pictures, but I am so proud of her, running 20 laps! WAY TO GO HANNA!

Brit said...

How come you didn't ask me??? I would have sponsored her!!! I can't believe how much everyone has grown!!!

Megan said...

Wow Hanna, I'm so impressed and proud of you! I miss you guys lots. Give your girls a hug from me. And Kortni, since you've been so good at posting lately, I tagged you on my blog!

Korbi said...

Sam Edward Dog likes crayons. ecspecially the bright colored ones. :)