CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thoughtful gift

I got a package and a card in the mail today from my Grandmother. It was a thoughtful card with a nice treat in it! And the package had three black wooden letters in it....A.I.M. This stands for my business and will look great in my new office!! I promise pictures will follow soon when I get the room put together. I just had to post quickly and tell her thank-you for the thoughtful gift and it was nice to know she was thinking of me. I rarely get a chance to talk on the phone and do anything in person, usually because people are asleep by the time I slow down for the night! :) It's sure fun to get mail and i appreciate all the nice thoughts for our family lately and the kind gestures of cards, lunches,and packages. It's been a good day!

5 comments:

Korbi said...

Um... Hmm. I don't think that I did anything for you today! Darn it.... maybe tomorrow. oh yeah, I am going to pick up 60 pumpkins, I win for the day. :)

melanie said...

How nice! Good mail (aka NOT bills) is always such a treat. I'm glad you had a good day!

twylla said...

glad you had a good day. Sometimes they are few and far between. Hi girls be good and help your mom. She loves you very much

steve and lisa said...

Glad your day was a good one! We all need those days! For our sanity! We will plan lunch again - soon! Good luck with the Primary program! You are an amazing woman! Lisa

Brit said...

I haven't done anything for you yet so I guess I lose!!! Love ya bunches!!!