CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

I Just NEED One Break!!

So cute, huh??!!@@#$#@ This is a picture of something I want to die. He/She currently is living behind my dishwasher. My children and I are moving upstairs and will be eating out until this creature is gone. I will be calling in reinforcements tomorrow. I'm sending a message to any of it's friends/relatives that I mean business this time and I will not play games. All of the appliances are coming out and I'm calling in Kellee. She was your associate's destruction last time-SO BEWARE!!

7 comments:

Korbi said...

that's just sick and wrong!

Anonymous said...

Good-Luck!

Jenn O said...

Ugggggh. C'mon over...we're rodent free, you can eat here until it's gone.

steve and lisa said...

UGHHHHH!
My brother had a mouse run up his pantleg once & I almost threw up just thinking about it! You can borrow our cat Jerry! He loves mice & your kids would love to hang out together! The cat & the kids that is! Hope you are okay! Missed you at lunch - but we will be planning another one soon!!! Good luck with the primary program - you are an amazing woman! Lisa

Tanya said...

Hey Kortni!!! I've joined the blogging world and thought I would look yours up!! It's good to see how you guys are doing!! And about the mice thing....I feel your pain, I spent hours on the internet looking up remedies ......the outside of our entire house is lined with moth balls, not sure if it works or not, but I haven't seen a mouse since!! Good luck!!

Jana said...

I absolutely hate mice. I can take spiders and the snakes that live under our porch but I freak at the sight of a mouse. Luckily we have never had one in our house. I hope you didn't let Twylla know it was there.

melanie said...

Mice sick me out more than any other animal, I mean rodent!! They run so fast, they stink and their eyes bug out. GROSS! I hope that sucker is long gone by now. If not, I'll bring some dinner so you can stay clear of the kitchen, ha! You have to post about his status. I want him gone for you!!