CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Color changes....

Alizah can see out of her eye today. It's moving farther down, and changing colors into deep purple, black, blue, and yellow.
She told us we could sign her cast today. One of the first things she'll tell anyone is how brave she was when the doctors put on her cast.
You can't really see too good, but today we can see the original contact spot. The spot at the top of head is bruising yellow.

I was talking to Alizah about how she got hurt and how she shouldn't get on the banister again, and she muttered under her breathe, "It sure was fun though!". And another cute thing that happened was when I was helping her say her prayers at bedtime. I said "we are thankful for the doctors that helped Alizah," and up until this point, she had been repeating everything I had said. She stopped, and then whispered, "I don't want to say that part." I think she definately has had enough of doctors to last her awhile!

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Alizah you have such a sweet and wild spirit. We couldn't love you any more than we do. Pay back is so not fun for the parents. I couldn't help smiling through the whole blog.

steve and lisa said...

HELLO!!
Thanks for the call about Tai Pan! I am soooooooo jealous!! Hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip! Just remember, finders fee! Hope you found tai Pan okay! I had to sit on the couch and feel sad and jealous for a moment! Have a wonderful holiday!! Lisa