CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thank-you to KIND people

We are back from our little vacation and I have tons of pictures to post, but for now I just have time for a quick post. We had our mail stopped while we were gone and went to the post office today to pick up our stack. I think they must have messed up because we were expecting things that were not there, so we'll have to go back tomorrow. Anyway, what we did get that we were not expecting was so many things for Alizah! She recieved cards from Terry and Jana in Colorado and a package from Aunt Jake. We also got little gifts from Branson and Beck and her friend Lanie right when she got hurt. I just have to tell everyone what she said today..."Hey mommy, that was sure nice of people." Yes, Alizah we have very good friends and family. Then later while she was playing she said, "It looks like some guys like me. That's cuz they sended me things." I sure appreciate everyone's thoughts and gestures. She was excited to get mail with her A on it and she feels very special. She's been pretty good, knowing she can't run or jump around. I can't really describe what she does, but she'll tell me "look mom, I'm running!" and she'll be moving her arms real fast, but her legs real slow. We are excited for this time to be over, but so blessed that she wasn't hurt any worse! Thanks everyone again, you made her day! (and thank-you also because these "three sleeps" that we are waiting for Christmas to come are killing me..the mail took her mind off the long wait!)

1 comments:

Jana said...

Tell Alizah we really do like her and want her to get well as fast as she can. I tried to find some "Maggie" stuff but it is impossible. People at the toy stores would just look at me like I am nuts! Found books online but couldn't believe how expensive they were. One day maybe I will get to see who Maggie is.