CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'll bet....


Alizah doesn't ever fly down the banister again!! We were at a Christmas Dinner and recieved a call from the babysitter, "Alizah fell down the stairs." I said, "Is there blood? -no, but a bump." We were about done anyway, so we rushed home. She was screaming still when I got there, but I couldn't see a real big bump. I was talking about what she hit her head on and the babysitter said the floor. I had been assuming she rolled down the stairs, when she actually was straddling the banister, sliding and fell from 7 feet onto her head. We watched her all night. I didn't sleep until about 8:00 this morning! About 3 in the morning was when the swollen forhead turned into the color, light purple, then darker, and darker. She can't see out of it, but refuses to take any medicine. She actually whimpered all night long. I can't imagine the headache she's got and there's nothing she'll let me do! She wanted to take the picture next to her christmas list because she says, "I'll be able to see before christmas right?" She's breakin my heart.....

3 comments:

Korbi said...

ah that sucks, I am sending you a pic of my eyes a few summers ago to show Alizah, so check your e-mail. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Alizah and Branson need to get together to make one good pair of eyes!
What awesome kids you two have, it must be the age-wish me luck!

melanie said...

Actually Jake, it's a second child thing, ha ha!

SO sorry Alizah!! It looks like it hurts so bad. I hope you got some rest yesterday Kort. Milo only had Nathan and Dominic so it was easy. I'm sure they goofed off nearly the whole time.