CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Post Office mix up!

So manyof you might be wondering why they haven't gotten your Christmas card from our family. The day after Christmas I recieved a stack of my own Christmas cards in my mailbox!!! They didn't have enough postage. So, I'm wondering how some people got their cards and I got some sent back when they all had the same amount of postage???? I'm hoping some of you didn't have to pay the postman the extra 20 cents to get our picture. When I return to real life tomorrow, I will be heading back to the post office and you will get your very BELATED Christmas card!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got it today! It has a stamp on there that says we owe 20cents, but it looks like you have the "forever" stamp on it. I know it isn't a whole lot to make a fuss over, but I am still going to ask. I mean why even pay postage if you are going to have to pay more when it gets there!?
Cute cards. Jax points to each of the girls and I have to tell him who they are, maybe he will learn their names soon!